Monday, March 25, 2013

Don't let me down.

You know that feeling you get when you're really excited for something just to be let down?

Its a feeling I know all too well. Im the type of person who jumps into things head first. All or nothing. I tend to take on more than I can handle and I let myself down.

Not only that but when people say "maybe we'll do this" I get really excited and when it doesn't happen I feel really low and upset. I don't understand why.

I need to learn to pace myself and take life on one step at a time rather than try to take down 6 things at once. I tend to overwhelm myself with things that I really don't need to worry about at that particular point in time. For example; When I decide I want to do a New workout, its not just a try the work out, I more or less say I need to eat like this, I need to exercise blank number of times a day, I need to lose this much by this time.. So on and so forth, which sometimes works for people, however I get discouraged when I don't get results fast enough. That's not a way I want to be. Patience is something one learns, its not like you're born with it. I need to teach myself to be patient, wait for things to happen in their own time and I need to not expect so much out of myself all at once.

Easier said then done.

I feel like I should be so much further in my life right now. I feel like I haven't accomplished anything. I need to move forward. I need to stop being so negative, but again, easier said then done...

I kinda lost my train of thought sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment