Friday, March 22, 2013

Im sorry, but Im not sorry

You know, sometimes I worry that if my family reads my blog that they would hate me, but at the same time Im doing this for me, not them. Im being honest in how I feel, what I remember, what Im thinking about. This is the most open I've ever been. You know if you can't accept this stuff, then you can't accept me. Simple, right?

Yet I still worry about it. I feel so dumb doing so, but I can't stop. My mind is always racing with thoughts and I feel like its really hard to turn it off. I have trouble sleeping because my mind is so busy. I keep trying to find the off switch but its like trying to find the light switch in a dark unfamiliar room. Nearly impossible.

I've been thinking about meditation. Im not sure if it would work for me, but Id be willing to try it. Just to turn off my brain for a little while. I find that writing my thoughts down here last few days have helped a little. I've defiantly been sleeping better. I honestly didn't even know anyone read my blogs until my friend messaged me on Facebook about it. I was amazed at the amount of support she gave me.

You know, sometimes we take for granted the great things that are right in front of us. I feel like I need to spend more time focusing on the great little things and stop worrying about the little bad things.

Life doesn't give us more than we can handle. I just need to let go of the bad things and embrace the good.

No comments:

Post a Comment